With scientist, explorer and internationally acclaimed author Michael Tellinger
- Discover the largest cluster of ancient stone ruins on Earth, left behind by a vanished civilisation more than 200,000 years ago.
- Walk amongst the ancient ruins
- View a large collection of mysterious tools & artefacts, the Cone-shaped tools and Torus stones, in the Stone Circle Museum.
- See fossils of humanoids, dinosaurs and even giants that once walked this part of the world.
- Visit Adam’s Calendar – the oldest working Sun Calendar on Earth
- Marvel at the Giant Footprint that leaves people speechless
- A variety of tours and journeys for day visitors or longer tours – to mysterious and sacred places… And so much more…
THE PERFECT HALF-WAY STOP TO THE KRUGER PARK
The Ancient Ruins and Stone Circle Museum, in the town of Waterval Boven (now called Emgwenya), Mpumalanga, is the perfect half-way stop on the way to The Kruger Park. It lies in the heart of millions of ancient stone ruins that cover large parts of southern Africa, dating back over 200,000 years. For those interested in places like Stonehenge, the Giza Pyramids, Machu Pichu – The Ancient Ruins of South Africa will complete your journey and take you closer to the TRUE Cradle of Humankind than ever before.
Stone Circle Tours & Museum, have been active since 2008.
ABOUT THE ANCIENT RUINS
Few people are aware that Southern Africa is the home of the largest concentration of ancient ruins found anywhere on Earth – dating back over 200,000 years. This is the staggering discovery made by scientist and explorer Michael Tellinger in 2008. Since then, thousands of people from all over the world have visited the ruins and museum, and the interest is growing rapidly as people are discovering the mysterious vanished civilisations that are forcing us to rewrite our history books.
Discover the TRUE CRADLE OF HUMANKIND and the largest cluster of mysterious stone ruins on Earth.
Visit the Stone Circle Museum and the Ancient Ruins of South Africa – in Waterval Boven – Mpumalanga Province.